Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Workout Thoughts

Sorry, sorry. I know it's been a while since I've posted something. Blogging is something I do because I enjoy it, something easy that I can do for me, and like I've probably said before, I tend to put me last on the list.

So I was working out with hubby last night when he said, "Can you believe this our third solid week of working out?"

I've worked out longer than that, haven't I? I thought, though I didn't say anything to him because he was so energetic and excited to pump it out. For the first time, he was eager, setting goals and surpassing them, so I didn't burst his bubble by spouting off what I thought to be true. After working out, I was determined to figure out just how long I have been working out, so I pulled out my workout journal and charted the workouts on my calendar, smiling all the time. When I finished, I looked over the past five weeks filled with exercises. There was one week when I was just so busy that I decided to repeat it, but for the most part, the days are all full. You know what that means? Trying to get my workout game ready, I've really got to push it this week. No more minimum rep workouts. Sigh... It'll be good for me.

After we complete this week, our 'third' week, we'll have a recovery week filled with cardio and yoga. Things like plyometrics, kenpo, yoga (two times I think) and some other things. It'll still be a challenging week and fun because it's a bit different. Then we'll officially get to enter phase two, which means phase two of the nutrition plan, so more options!! Yay! At this rate, we'll be finished with P90X the end of the first week in July... just before we might start trying for another baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment