Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Heart-Racing Workout

"Plain and simple, this is the 'X' in P90X," said Tony Horton, designer of the P90X workout, in the video intro. It's also my least favorite exercise, so last night I bribed my man to complete Plyometrics with me because I've learned that when I work out with him, he encourages me to take it farther than I would alone, and Plyo is my absolutely, very least favorite workout in the P90X series. "This is a high-impact routine. I know it's outta fashion, but it gets results," Horton said. For as much as I hate this, it better get something! Stop that Crissy, get your mind right! I can do this! ... I hate jumping. Urgh!!

It took me a little while, but once I began the second set of the first workout, I was ready to go mentally and determined to work hard, which made a difference, but I woulda been sweatin like hell even if I'd only brought 50 percent. That's how "glorious" Plyometrics is.

No comments:

Post a Comment