Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ready but Not

(Deep breath, long sigh...) Tonight hubby, my girl friend and I went to play golf at the local community college, with hubby's co-worker showing up a bit later. I had a great time and even managed to improve my shot to 1 over par on my last three holes. It was a 'pat yourself on the back' kind of moment, one where you shouldn't get too cocky or risk messing up your game.

It was fun, but now it's 9:00 p.m, and while I was getting the baby ready for bed, hubby went ahead and started the workout with me, which is fine, but you know what fine means, right? 'Freaked out, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional.' (Italian Job) Ok, so it's not that bad, but I am disappointed. I shouldn't let it screw up my workout mentality. So instead of completing my workout by 9:30, I'll finish at 10 or 10:15 and miss out on watching a movie with hubby. Why? Because I want so much to be in the best shape of my life, and that doesn't come with out sweat and occasional tears. So yeah, wish me luck, here comes Shoulders and Arms and Abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment